Emma Wallace is an emerging ready-to-wear womenswear brand from Hong Kong. Mixing modern cutwork with vintage elegance and a global fusion design style. This brand is a brand to inspire adventure, make you feel desired, make you feel confident and brings out the best you through fashion, colour and style. A contemporary fashion brand that makes you feel unstoppable.
We are a small team that works together to create magic. We believe in the joy that fashion can bring to the consumer and take strength from the amazing feeling we get from seeing our collections come to life.
We are based in Hong Kong but work together with international sources to build the brands global identity.
We are looking for an amazing, self-motivated marketer to join the Emma Wallace Team. Someone who loves fashion, has a passion for our brands story and aesthetic and is looking for a challenge. The perfect candidate will be able to juggle many aspects of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, creating content to build brand awareness and growing the overall marketing presence of the brand.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working together with our overseas PR team and inhouse designer and sales staff to build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Weibo, YouTube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Creating sharable online content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand story and our content. Running regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, Instagram promotions, etc.). Exploring new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target customers.
• Creating content for our blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers. Growing our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests and growing our blogs overall reach.
• Manage various email campaigns, including newsletters, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends. Growing our email list organically.
• Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports. Tweaking our google ad keywords etc to best align our brand with its target customers.
• Monitor both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company. Improving our organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
• Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product. Go to regular events to gain contacts and further promote the brand.
• Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
• Liaise with stylists and influencers to create more brand visibility, content and awareness.
• Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
• Collaborate with our website building company to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more). Help bring new ideas for web design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design. Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
We’d love to meet someone with…
• Experience in working on commercially-focused campaigns and contributing to original content ideas.
• A keen eye for spotting the latest up and coming fashion and digital trends that are relevant to our audience.
• Experience in multi-channel publishing.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and across multiple different channels at any one time.
• An interest in performance, measurement and optimisation of content.
• Flexibility is essential. Finding variety within your work and new direction for the business an exciting challenge, rather than overwhelming.
• You must be able to prioritise and be calm under pressure.
• Dedication and ambition for the brand is essential.
• Experience in search optimisation of copy.
• A good understanding of the principles of SEO and social media.
• A good working knowledge of Keynote, Photoshop and Klaviyo – an advantage.
• Strong spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
There are no recommendations yet.