Justin Tak Mong LaiMarketing Lead
Nikita LeungMarketing & Partnership
Man Yi YeungMarketing Intern
Born and raised in a small town in New York called Albany. Moved to Hong Kong in 2015 to experience life. Currently working as marketing lead for a start up here in Hong Kong. Feel free to message me!
Kicking start my career in marketing, focusing in events and communications, I then became a recruiter to learn about sales and understood more of marketing/ digital marketing in various industries.
Now I'm driving Wantedly's user growth and promoting Wantedly on both digital and offline space!
My name is Maxine. I’m currently a year one student at CUHK and majoring in Integrated BBA. A cheerful disposition, can-do attitude and interpersonal ability make me a strong candidate for the advertised position.
Wantedly is a Tokyo-based startup founded in 2010, with the mission to create a world where work meets passion. We do this by connecting like-minded companies and talents based on passion and interest, rather than pay and benefits. We currently have over 22,000 companies onboard and 1.5-mil monthly active users in Japan, and recently launched in Singapore and now we are in Hong Kong!
We believe in a world, where people take pride and joy in their work. How many people around you truly feel fulfilled by their job? How can we make more people happy through their jobs?
A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about work, and about the team you work with - rather than what you get in return.
Our company is expanding in different cities and our team is expanding every day, but every single one is a highly skilled and talented player. All of us experienced working at mega size companies and believe in solving the problems we saw there.
In terms of team culture, we are engineer/designer centralized. We aim to be a team where every member can take an active part in building our products. We believe everyone in the team matters in helping us to build a world where work meets passion.
Are you the missing puzzle that we’ve been looking for?
Wantedly is looking for an awesome content marketing intern with flexible working hours. At Wantedly, we believe in empowering all our team members, from junior to senior! At the end of the internship, we want you to have experienced an amazing ride no matter where you’ll be heading next.
What a day in your life would look like:
• You will be building a portfolio of designs to be distributed all over Wantedly’s social media channels.
• You will be empowered to take charge of designs and utilize your skills to engage our users.
• You will be designing print materials, including fact sheets, brochures, and reports - and your work will be proudly presented on events!
• Take control over our digital marketing efforts on Google, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, EDM, and more
• Analyze data from digital marketing campaigns and develop optimization strategies to be implemented
Manage our content marketing program and lead an intern to execute deliverables such as articles, videos, photos, etc.
• Brainstorm new and fun ideas that uniquely position Wantedly in the market
Assist Marketing lead in the following:
- Building and managing editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned media
- Conceptualisation and execution of new online/offline marketing campaigns
- Ensure KPIs of current key campaigns are consistently tracked and are met
-Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience
- Nurturing the company’s social media presence and building a strong online/offline community
- Organising offline event activations to support marketing goals
- Contributes to team effort by supporting the execution of any additional tasks as needed
You’ll be the right fit with the team if you:
• Love being part of a lively team of passionate individuals
• Love tinkering with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Thrive under pressure and enjoy having ownership in what you do
• Have experience and passion for DSLR photography or videography (would be a plus!)
• Are fluent in both Cantonese and English (written and spoken)
• Have a good and sociable personality, not afraid to meet new people
• Open-minded and like to think of new and creative ideas
BONUS if you enjoy to write and have experience in design applications within Adobe Suite
- Strong command of English and Cantonese Language (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Prior experience in marketing is preferred
- We are a team with positive can-do attitude & strong critical thinking skills, and we hope you bring the same vibe!
Meet your future teammates, Justin and Nikita from our young and dynamic Marketing team!
"At Wantedly everyone is given with plenty of autonomy to work. When I mean everyone, it includes interns as well. One day you’ll be creating content that will be viewed by thousands of people in Hong Kong. We want to create a world where work drives passion, and your work will certainly impact the world."
If marketing is your calling, furnish us your Wantedly profile with your experience and portfolio.
Click "Want to Visit" if you're ready to talk to the team and find out more about us in person.
We are all from different backgrounds, from retail, medical to recr... Show more
On top of work, it is important to save time on our schedule for th... Show more
All comments and suggestions from our members are heard internation... Show more
|工作性質||Internship / 合約／兼職|
|特點||歡迎所有國籍 / 同朋友一起Visit / 歡迎學生|
|行業||コンサルティング・調査 / 情報通信（Web/モバイル） / 人材・介護・サービス|