No description available.
Find Solution AI Limited is a Hong Kong-based startup that focuses on solving the real-world challenges in traditional education by developing novel artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to provide an adaptive and personalised learning experience for students worldwide.
We have now created an application with unique designs named 4 Little Trees that helps students to learn in an effective and efficient way while being happy and interested.
Our company aim to create a better learning environment for students and enable them to learn in a more effective and efficient way. Students in nowadays society are often asked to complete plenty of tasks within a really short period of time. However, as the current education system lacks personalised learning and teachers are not able to understand every single student fully, students may find it difficult to get help from teachers when they are facing problem. That's why we hope that through using our company's application, we can help schools to provide a more personalised learning experience to their students and assist teachers to understand their students better.
Find Solution AI Limited as a young company has achieved great success in the past few years. Our idea and application have been granted with numerous awards both locally in Hong Kong as well as internationally. We are now determined to bring our application to other parts of the world to assist students to learn better. We are also aiming to promote our application to other sectors besides education in order to bring better experience to other businesses users.
- Responsible for application development and programming
- Follow software development life cycle in system design, program and test
- Identify system bottlenecks, bugs, and advise possible solutions
- Collect user requirements and prepare specification document
- Responsible for developing database management system
- Analyze the technical requirements of different projects
- Degree in Computer Science / Information System or related discipline
- At least 2 year's working experience in application development and system implementation
- Self-motivated, hard-working, willing to learn, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua