Using Technology to change the Real Estate market | Human Resources | Talent Acquisitions | Performance Management
OKAY.com is a disruptive real estate agency using technology to change the Hong Kong Real Estate market. With an award-winning technology platform and business model, we are in a fast-growing company offering attractive benefits and growth possibilities. Having been featured on CNBC, Bloomberg, TechInAsia, and various other media, please visit our website to learn more about us.
When we approached an industry plagued with property websites full of misleading listings, misaligned incentives and internal competition amongst agents, we knew something was wrong.
Agents were forced to keep their best listings private to protect their own interests. Owners weren’t getting full exposure for their properties and homeseekers weren’t seeing all the properties on the market.
That’s why we want to build an agency that changes the industry and provide a great experience to both clients and agents.
We changed the model altogether:
•We created the right incentives for agents to share information and align their interests – with clients, landlords and each other.
•We created a cost structure that would provide higher incomes and attract the best real estate professionals in the market.
•We built proprietary, mobile technology so our agents could provide better information to their clients so they, in turn, would save time and make more informed decisions.
We have changed the game for agents and in turn, transformed the experience for the clients we serve.
• Handle incoming phone call and email enquiries
• Assign the enquiries to the consultants as per the guideline
• Handle various property related services request
• Ensure the property information accuracy by searching and calling
• General administrative and clerical support to team
• Exposure to the leading technology platform in the market
• High-integrity, transparent and collaborative culture
• Friendly and multi-cultural work environment
• Client-oriented mindset
• Proficient in oral and written English and Chinese
• Proficient in computer skills including MS Office
• Good phone manner
• Fresh graduate welcome
|Looking for||Client Service Officer|
There are no recommendations yet.