No description available.
ShowTex is a worldwide leader in inventing, manufacturing, selling, and installing the most innovative drapes, backdrops, motorized curtain tracks, projection screens, glassles mirrors, scrims, and accessories for achieving the creative vision of event and entertainment professionals.
We dream of the world as a stage where anything is possible with fabrics and we want to be the ones to make that happen. When our customers ask a question we want ShowTex to be the answer. We know that research and development alone won't accomplish this.
We also know that success is a state of mind. That's why we'll continue to take on each new project with passion and enthusiasm. This is the only path to creating products that provide real improvement to our customers. That way, they can focus on making their dreams come true.
ShowTex is a worldwide leader in inventing, manufacturing, selling, and installing the most innovative flame retardant curtain fabrics, tracks, and motion control systems for achieving the creative vision of event and entertainment professionals.
All our full-scale sales, warehouse, and manufacturing offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia & Africa, are equipped with an experienced team of experts. In-house devoted engineers share their expertise with our weavers, finishers, light designers & colour consultants from all over the world, to develop innovative products that set new industry standards. ShowTex employs more than 200 full time specialists worldwide, offering customers an extensive range of skills and professional advice to assist them at every stage of their project.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Textile/theatre/event/exhibition)
- Introduce ShowTex products and services to new and existing customers in Hong Kong and overseas markets
- Assist in sales support role to prepare samples, marketing materials, quotation, after-sales services etc.
- Liaise with marketing team in overseas office to prepare product insight and photo shooting of finished project
- Organise and participate in different marketing activties
- Directly report to manager on project progress
- Outdoor work and occasional travelling is required
- Assist in any ad hoc project assigned
- Diploma or above in Marketing or related discipline
- Preferably with 1 years or above working experiences in textiles or events related industry; fresh graduate will also be considered
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese / English / Mandarin and computer skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skill
- Can work independently and under pressure with less supervision
- Self-motivated individual with a proactive attitude
- Photography and photo/video-editing skill is an advantage
|我哋搵𡁵||Sales & Marketing Coordinator|