No description available.
Spoilt Experiences Group originally started as a startup in Hong Kong. We are now the leading provider of unique experience vouchers in Hong Kong and the region offering over 300 experiences in the categories of driving, water, flying, gourmet, creative, outdoor and pampered. We have two brands Spoilt (www.spoilt.com.hk) and Red Packet (www.redpacket.hk). Spoilt also works with large corporates to provide experiential rewards for corporate employee reward programs, corporate gifting programs, team building events and workshops (corporate.spoilt.com.hk).
Everyone at Spoilt shares responsibilities in moving the business forward as each member represents different departments within the company. Spoilt values proactive and cooperative work ethos. Although divided into different departments, Spoilt works as a single unit. Everyone is expected to share responsibilities and help other departments when things get busy. Spoilt's collegiate working environment also means everyone is encouraged to suggest new ideas to implement.
Our business is all about experiencing life. We believe that the gift of an experience and a memory will bring far more happiness to you than yet more material goods. We want to build a successful business are we are now looking for talented and driven individuals to help us achieve our goals. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
What you will be doing
This position is all about the experiences! At the core of our business are our experience partners who help to deliver our experiences on a daily basis. You will be talking to artists, cooking class instructors, spas, hiking guides and more. You will be working in our Product and Marketing team and will report to the Account Manager. You may also be one of the key contacts for experience partners for both the Spoilt and Red Packet brands. This is what you will be involved in:
- Generate ideas and conduct research for new experience products.
- Help to manage the pipeline for new experience products and the overall product portfolio.
- Provide support in negotiating and maintaining relationships with our experience partners.
- Work with marketing team to roll out all written and graphical experience product content for online and print marketing materials.
- Ensure products are uploaded onto our system correctly.
- Work with corporate team to develop exclusive experiences for special projects.
- Conduct full product briefings for all Spoilt team members on a regular basis.
Who you are
- You must love experiences! We want to hear about what you do on the weekends and on your holidays.
- University graduate in any discipline.
- Excellent communication skills English and Cantonese (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
- Creative, curious and ability to think outside of the box.
- Detail-oriented, organised, good time-management
- Love a challenge. Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Prepared to take on a variety of challenges in the business.
- Candidates with experience in sales, marketing, communications, or business development will be given priority.
- Skills in photography, photo editing, HTML coding, video editing and copywriting are a bonus.
- Must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
|Looking for||Account Executive (Experience Partners)|
There are no recommendations yet.