No description available.
NISI (HK) Limited is a Hong Kong-based innovative medical device company specializing in the field of cutting-edge non-invasive disease diagnosis and surgical treatment. We are currently developing groundbreaking technologies that will revolutionize the medical device market. It is our belief that by integrating cutting-edge technologies with our surgical platforms we can make current conventional surgeries much safer and less invasive, thus providing significantly better care and recovery for our patients.
Our vision is to revolutionize modern surgery by making non-invasive surgical procedures a commonplace reality. We envision a world where we can heal without causing harm. We believe this presents a new opportunity to alter the course of surgical science
Our mission is to become a world leader in non-invasive surgical innovations, pushing the limits of technology to revolutionize the current practice of robotic minimally invasive surgery. We strive to be a pioneer of natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery and other non-invasive surgical technologies
NISI (HK) Limited is a fast growing startup company with a passionate team of people. We are always looking for talented people to fulfil our mission to pursue better healthcare for patients. If you are in search of a rewarding career that makes a difference to human lives, now is a great time to join the NISI family.
We offer exciting prospects for those who are passionate about surgical innovation and would like to set out each day to create something new. We invite you to shape your future and be a part of the next wave of non-invasive surgical innovations. We look forward to hearing from you!
NISI (HK) Limited, a premier surgical robotic start-up based in Hong Kong, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions to their product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- Design and perform experiments and/or theoretical modelling, collect and analyze data;
- Drafting and preparation of engineering protocols and reports on design verification, product evaluation and performance tests, etc.;
- Assist in academic paper publications, technical media releases based on research outcomes of the research and engineering teams;
- Keep managements and engineering team up-to-date in respect of new technological developments related to our projects.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or MPhil degree, with research experience preferably in the following fields:
- Mechanical, Electrical or a Biomedical engineering background;
- Knowledge in robotic design, design and control of precision electro-mechanical system will be an advantage;
- Other area that may advance the technical leadership of the company.
- Self-motivated, honest, reliable, strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Good command of English and Cantonese, Putonghua will be an advantage;
- Good writing skills in English; experience in publication writing in peer-reviewed journals will be an advantage;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered for a junior research position.
Primary Working Location: Cyberport, Hong Kong.
|Looking for||Associate Research Scientist|
There are no recommendations yet.