No description available.
Teledirect provides multinational organizations with outsourced contact center services to improve their customer service or to accelerate their sales. We operate state-of-the-art contact centers in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and The Philippines. As part of the WPP group, we have a track record of success in the airline, luxury, insurance, banking and technology sectors. As Asia-Pacific’s leading and most award-winning contact centers, we attribute our success over the last two decades to our investment in people. This longstanding tradition of excellence starts by hiring exemplary talent and providing the state-of-the-art facilities, the latest technology and outstanding learning opportunities to both empower and accelerate career growth. Learning from inspiring leaders and being part of highly motivated teams, we provide a platform for personal and professional growth, and the opportunities to gain key skills and competencies in the most dynamic industries. You may get more information via https://www.teledirectasia.com/
Our Vision. To be acknowledged as “the Best Provider of Customised Solutions”�� in telecommerce and teleconsulting in Asia through consistently meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
Our Mission. To assist companies to achieve higher and faster business growth and higher return on investment by generating creative and customised total solutions.
We operate 8 contact centres in Asia (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Japan), offering 2,500 fully computerised workstations in state-of-the-art premises.
Our data security approach meets the highest international standards.
We work with the following technology providers for optimal performance in terms of systems uptime, reliability and functionality.
Customer Service Advocate - Malaysia
Would you like to work in overseas and experience different working culture, environment and lifestyle? Would you like to support customers of the world’s biggest Internet brand name?
If this is you, we want you!
TeleDirect Telecommerce is seeking Hong Kong’s best customer service advocate to support the internet giant's business in Malaysia.
As a Customer Service Advocate you will be part of the largest, dynamic and diverse team in Malaysia. Your workplace will be in our ultra-modern offices in the city center of Kuala Lumpur, equipped with fun playroom and a cafeteria that provide you FREE lunch during your working days!
Your work would entail:
• Support customers for online marketing and campaigns.
• Communicates to customers via phone, email or chat for any issues related to their interaction with the advertising product.
• Manage the relationship between the world’s biggest Internet brand name and its customers resulting in increased business by providing consultative advice sales solutions.
• Tell us how we can be better and act as a voice for users/advertisers to provide product and process improvement opportunities.
• A month’s training to prepare you for the work and be supported by one of the best Customer Service Leads in the business. The course will be in English and therefore it is important that you speak and understand English well.
• Fun and modern working environment
• Career advancement opportunities
• Rewards and Recognition
• The satisfaction of helping people and building solutions
• Great motivation activities
• Experience in customer service
• A creative mindset and understanding of customer needs
• Enjoy being on the phone with our customers
• Strong communication skills and a flair for convincing and presenting an argument
• The ability to work in an organized and structured manner
• Fluent English and Cantonese
|我哋搵𡁵||Customer Service Advocate|
|特點||歡迎所有國籍 / 免費小食／午餐|