Excite, Engage and Empower your Audience.
Micepad is an award-winning digital content and audience engagement App that creates a more engaging and productive experience in conferences and meetings. The Micepad app allows you to have all your event’s information at your finger tips, such as Event Agenda, Speaker’s Slides, Bio Profiles and crucial must-have information.
The Micepad platform is designed to bring extra brand mileage and provide powerful analytics. Micepad is suitable for meetings of all sizes, from private leadership forums to public conferences. Companies use Micepad as a productivity tool to drive ideation, increase discussion for internal events such as strategy rollouts and employee training. Micepad is also used for external events to educate customers about products and services as well as drive brand engagement.
We initially starts off with the idea of helping backpackers with user-friendly app-packages. As the process goes, we realise how much impact technology can give to not only the app users but also the key stakeholders, i.e. companies of different industries.
Our CEO, Tan Jie Hao is a tech entrepreneur and operations specialist with a passion for gadgets. He believes wholeheartedly that new technologies always hold the key to solving organisation problems, especially in areas such as collaboration, business analysis or enterprise resource planning. With miceapp, the mission is to help corporations realise the potential of embracing mobile technology, by deploying customised apps used by global conferences and multi-national companies.
To date, micepad has supported over 200 meetings in 9 different cities. And we aspire to support many more in the foreseeable future.
We are a professional, creative team of event engagement specialists. We are committed to walking our customers through the whole process - from the event planning stage to actual live event support. Our passion lies in managing the behind-the-scenes details to deliver a superior event experience for your audience. We thrive on delighting you by helping you host events that exceed your business goals.
The team is also constantly deploying micepad all over the world and would be most excited to share our freshest ideas with event organisers. As an events partner, we understand our clients want to make sure everything is set up exactly as your business or event requires.
Micepad is Asia's leading audience engagement platform for conferences and events. Our platform enables conference attendees to collaborate and connect with one another through real-time modules such as Q&A, Polls, Quizzes and Live Slides.
Our platform enables conference attendees to collaborate and connect with one another through real-time modules such as Q&A, Polls, Quizzes and Live Slides.
Since 2011, we have served a broad range of clients from government organisations to well-known MNCs across Asia. Over 12,000 business participants have used Micepad and our surveyed satisfaction rate is at 96%.
We are looking to expand in Hong Kong. The first step is always to share our passion and products with people who believe in the power of technology. To do so, we need passionate individuals who believe in what we do and take full ownership with what you do.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales leads through subscribed databases, publicly available sources (e.g. LinkedIn, events, referrals).
- On-going communication with clients for follow up
- Schedule online demos for prospects in a clear and compelling way with a high level of passion for our solutions.
- Achieve quarterly targets e.g. number of leads generated
- Support us in research to build our business development strategy
- Project management & supporting marketing effort
You are the one if you...
- dare to take challenges
- would like to be part of a team that works hard together to bring value to build the bigger picture
- self-motivated and like to feel empowered at work
- aligned with the Micepad's core mission and values to solve some of the world's challenges with technology
Bonus! We are also looking out for...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of proven success in a competitive sales environment.
- Leadership experience in an organization or internship in sales in lieu of work experience will be considered
- Experience with selling over the phone and cold calling various types of businesses
- Strong negotiation skills, or willing to learn fast
- Fully proficient in English (required) Mandarin and/or Cantonese (advantage)
Sounds like an exciting journey you would want to kick-start with us? Click on "Want To Visit" to connect with us. Speak soon!